Teen conservationist: ‘Why I adopted a cheetah’
Kenyan teen Some adopted Diji the cheetah when she was 17 and now plans on pursuing a career in conservation.
Now 18, she cares for Diji at the Animal Orphanage at Kenya Wildlife Centre in Nairobi.
She sees this as a way of giving back to the environment and thinks everyone should be a conservationist.
A BBC Africa One Minute Story produced by BBC What’s New?
GOB TV LIVE
- Killing Eve star Jodie Comer puts her best actress BAFTA on grandmother’s grave Monday, 20 May 2019, 13:03
- Downing Street ramps up No Deal fears by warning the UK will be broken up Monday, 20 May 2019, 12:59
- Boat carrying Uganda footballers capsizes Monday, 20 May 2019, 12:59
- Well-wishers raise nearly £50,000 for model railway club smashed up by yobs Monday, 20 May 2019, 12:59
- Austrian government in turmoil over video scandal Monday, 20 May 2019, 12:58