Spread the love

With the dust gradually settling in the Premier League, all teams will be looking to grab the needed results to please their fans.

After a narrow victory over Norwich last weekend, Arsenal will hope to keep the momentum going against Burnley whilst Manchester United will hope to put the midweek’s disappointment behind them as they battle West Ham.

A mouthwatering cash prize of GHS 25,000 is still up for grabs with focus placed on Premier League games this weekend.

Burnley v Arsenal

On Saturday, Arsenal make the trip to Burnley in search of their second win of the season after a torrid start overall, losing three games and winning one.

Last weekend, the Gunners pulled one over Norwich City at home, a result they desperately needed to boost the morale of the team.

On head-to-head basis, Mikel Arteta’s side have been slightly better than Burnley, winning two and losing one in five meetings.

According to Betway, Burnley have a 26% chance of snatching a victory whilst Arsenal have 48%. Chris Wood and Pierre Emerick Aubameyang have one goal each and will hope to find the net once again.

Norwich City v Watford

After losing all four games since the start of the season, Norwich City will be out with a real purpose as they play hosts to Watford on Saturday.

The Canaries have only managed one goal so far, conceding 11; a poor return for the league’s returnees. Watford have also started poorly albeit they have recorded one win in four matches.

Watford have lost one and won four in their last five meetings with Norwich, proving to be the better side recently.

According to Betway however, the hosts have a win probability of 43% whilst Watford have 28%. Teemu Pukki will be counted on by Norwich to produce the goods.

Aston Villa v Everton

Everton will hope to maintain their bright start to the campaign as they travel to Villa Park for a battle with Aston Villa on Saturday.

The Toffees have won three and drawn one in four matches, the perfect start for new boss Rafa Benitez. Aston Villa in comparison have earned just one win in the same number of matches.

On head-to-head basis, Aston Villa have been marginally better, winning two and drawing one in five meetings.

According to Betway, Aston Villa have a 40% probability of winning whilst Everton have 31% chance of grabbing an away result. A draw has been set at 29%. Aston Villa will look to Danny Ings (2 goals) for goals whilst Everton will trust in Demarai Gray (3 goals) to produce some magic.

Brighton and Hove Albion v Leicester

Brighton are in search of their fourth win of the season as they prepare to welcome Leicester City on Sunday afternoon.

The Seagulls, despite scoring just five goals in four games have earned nine points and are sixth on the log; an impressive feat. Leicester, in comparison, have six points and have scored four goals so far.

The Foxes have been stronger on head-to-head basis, winning four and drawing one in five meetings. This will give Jamie Vardy and co some confidence.

Leicester have a 34% probability of winning the game whilst Brighton have 36% chance. A draw has been set to 30%. Neal Maupay and Jamie Vardy have two goals each and will hope to find the net during this tie.

West Ham United v Manchester United

Manchester United will hope to maintain their unbeaten start to the campaign as they travel to the London Stadium to lock horns with West Ham United.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men have recorded three victories and one draw whilst their opponents have recorded two victories and two draws.

Manchester United have won three and lost one of their last five meetings with West Ham, showing that they are the better team recently.

The Red Devils have a 53% win probability whilst West Ham have a 22% win probability. All eyes will be on Cristiano Ronaldo to separate the two teams.

Leave a Reply

LIVE OFFLINE
track image
Loading...